Sunday, March 26, 2023

Radiant and Fluffy

I've loving a day off, it's like a bright spark in the busy moments that are glittering, radiant and colourful... It's what the weekends are made for... 

The Inception is a radiant, bright spot in my weekend and I love the fact that I can get colourful... 
Whilst I'm radiating a handful of neon greens and yellows, I can't help but let myself feel super happy, in a glamorous outfit, that's super soft, super fluffy, and a little edgy... A look of the day for a wildly lazy Sunday... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Bubbly FLF Ed. Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Boutique 187 - Summer Glasses
Earrings: NeverWish - Neon Star Earrings
Jacket: Psycho Barbie - [Drusilla Jacket - Green]
Top: Normandy - Xan.Top
Shorts: Normandy - Xan.Shorts
Sparkles & Aura: Cole's Corner - The Fantastical Nebulous Aether in Cyamber (Available until April 20th at Engine Room), Cole's Corner - Glitterati & LuluB! - Invierna in Lake
Pose & Hand Orbs: [piXit] - Spellcaster, Pose 1F4
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - The Inception Green

No comments:

Post a Comment