Sunday, March 19, 2023

What do we do in the Shadows? We Party!

March 19th is my Birthday!!! Today I am celebrating my birthday and today has been a happy, warm and relaxing kind of day. I've had a lovely day and cannot believe how lucky I have been. 
I had a visit from the family... It's not very often that I get to see my parents in RL and I cannot ever get enough of talking to my mum face to face in RL... There's never a bad time to see them, at least there has never been anything so bad that it ruins a visit... 
While I've been celebrating, Rudh has been celebrating too... She's been hanging out with her family, at least the family that I would want her to have... 

They are the oddest kind of family, a group of people thrown together in bizarre circumstances, but I know that Rudh could fit in well with the cast of 'What we do in the shadows'... She isn't afraid of the shadows, and would make a brilliant addition to the staff of the Vampire Nightclub! 
When she decided to throw a little birthday party for herself, Rudh knew she had to invite her Vampiric Family - which happen to actually be two sets of dolls made for Garbaggio for a previous event, that are now available in the mainstore - with decorations in the castle of some amazing Helium Balloons - from Junk Food - and a Birthday Cake... I mean Birthday Pizza - from Hangry... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: hive - New Years Eve Party Hat in Black
Hair: TRUTH Collective (With Wasabi) - Rowena in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Boutique #187 - Cozom Glasses (Available until April 11th at Man Cave)
Outfit: !dM deviousMind - Seven in Onyx Skull
Pizza: Hangry - Birthday Pizza
Pose: NANTRA - As If, Pose 2
People: Garbaggio - Lando&Natasja & Namor&Geronimo Dolls
Balloons: Junk Food - Helium Balloon Tanks
Heart Balloon: BackBone - Naughty Party Balloons in Birthday Bitch
Stars: tarte - Star Lights in White
Backdrop: Paparazzi - Creepy Courtyard

No comments:

Post a Comment