Monday, March 6, 2023

Sparkles, Bubbles and Bunny Rabbits!

Random pictures often tend to be the best pictures for me, FULL of happiness and randomness and totally bonkers feelings... I LOVE when these things come together to make myself feel stronger and as taking pictures and blogging is a form of therapy for me, I love when the happy endorphines come straight from my brain and flood my entire being at the happy pictures... 
Today's picture is one of those happy pictures, that I can't help but smiling at... Colours, sparkles, bubbles and amazingly cute bunnies... What more can I want... 

Surrounded by some of the cutest pink Chubby Bunny buddies - from Sakura - as I blow a million bubbles into the pinkness and watch them pop to sparkles of a million colours... 
I LOVE the pink, the sparkles, the rainbow happiness... I LOVE this feeling, it's making me feel bright and my happiness is on fire... 

What is she wearing;
Hairband: Tentacio - Play Headpiece
Hair: Doe - Electric Heart
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Collar: random.Matter - Cermet Collar in Love Me
Outfit: Decoy - Vannah Bodysuit
Bubble Wand: Tentacio - Aura Bubbles
Pose: FOXCITY - Kawaii AF, Pose 5
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati & Popstars
Bunnies: {Sakura} - Chubby Bunny Hold in Pink
Bubbles: MoonAmore - Ocean Lover in Bubbles, Half-Deer - Bubbles & Cat-Noodle - Aura Bubbles (No Longer Available!)
Backdrop: [Bad Unicorn] - Bubbles Backdrop in Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment