Friday, March 3, 2023

When Colours Don't Work...

 I'm feeling so stuck today. I wanted to find something interesting to blog, but then I've put some outfits together and still found it hard to do anything with the outfits that can be used as prettiness for my blogging world. 
I LOVE the looks I've put together, but I still found myself looking at the outfits, thinking WHAT the hecak am I going to do with them... I guess I should just put one on and throw some colours around and call it a Look-for-the-day!

I think that throwing the spray paint colours around, coating the walls of the Graffiti Club - a backdrop from Paparazzi, that I'd sprayed with Ana Poses paint cans - somehow magically managing to avoid ALL of the paint getting on her jet black outfit... 
The outfit is one of those "I put them on and fell in love" with, a dress held together with safety pins, and adding yet more pins for decoration purposes... Adding a little more punkishness with some fishnets and an overly huge leather jacket... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Thais Hair in Offbeat (Worn with Bubbly FLF Ed Hair bangs)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Earrings: Suicidal Unborn - Safety Pin Earrings
Collar: Kibitz - Liz's collar in Silver
Dress: pOOnsh - Mia Dress in Black
Jacket: GABRIEL - One-shoulder Riders in Black
Glove: Corvus - Fishnet Gloves
Shoes: REIGN - SIMONE THIGH HIGH HEELS in FATPACK
Pose & Can: Ana Poses - Putian, Pose 5
Backdrop: Paparazzi - Graffiti Club

No comments:

Post a Comment