Friday, March 24, 2023

The Mayor of these Heavenly Halls

I have a mind full of magic and a head full of crazy right now, after a long day of work and a lot of crazy tourists I find myself lazing on the couch and letting my mind drift off to far away, magical places... 
I wander through the abandoned halls of my mind, darting in and out of the sunbeams that drift in through the huge windows. In this space, in the here and now, I am the mayor of these halls... I am in control, and I am making sure I am living my best life... 

The halls of my mind are a Sanctuary Heaven - a backdrop from The Bearded Guy - and in here I can be ANYTHING that I want to be. Sometimes I'm a fairy, sometimes I'm a demon, other times I'm something in between... Today I'm the mayoress of a steampunk wonderland, the glow of the Fantastical Nebulous Aether - which is actually a gorgeous new release from Cole's Corner at the Engine Room until April 20th -  sparkles from her Mayor's Headpiece - a Butanik83 release - and on the wings of her Tinkertoy Fireflies - from Quills & Curiosities, also at the Engine Room.
She is Power - as the tattoo on her collarbone states from the adorable store that is Adora-tions - and she is magical, as her copper faceplate glints in the sparkling lights - called Anton by The White Crow - in these halls, she is ABSOLUTE Power... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Butanik83 - Mayor's Headpiece (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Etsuko in Colors&Ombres
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Face Paint & Right Eye: [The White Crow] - Anton in Copper (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Left Eye: Mana - Glassy Eyes (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Glasses: random.Matter - Everild Pince Nez Glasses (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Choker: Six Feet Under - Ringweave Choker
Aura: Cole's Corner - The Fantastical Nebulous Aether in Cyamber (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Black Words Tattoo: Adora-tions - She is Power Collar Bone Tattoo
Wings: Luas - Araminta Bento Wings (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Pose: Secret Poses - Lina, Pose 5
Pets: Quills & Curiosities - Tinkertoy Fireflies (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Sanctuary Heaven Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment