Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Muu-velous Picnics of Deviled Eggs & Tulips

It's been a long day, and I've had some crazy people to deal with but now that I'm home I feel like making something delicious for dinner and finding a chance to let my mind drift into somewhere fun and fantastical to allow me to relax after this long day... If it wasn't customers being obnoxious, it was the company head office causing issues starting new systems without any heads up... 
I think I'd like to drive out into the countryside and watch the stars, maybe with a picnic, a blanket and someone cute to enjoy the peace of my evening... 

Under the backdrop of the Starry Night - which happens to be a gorgeous backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis by the way - during an early evening that has been scented by the earliest of 'Spring Bloom' Tulips - from what next, which are actually in planters but I cheekily buried them in the ground - I parked up the truck and set out my picnic - from a Picnic Basket set up by Junk Food - to see what treats I had for dinner... 
Only problem is, my darling little Muu buddies - from YOKAI - decided that their lil cow momma, that I had to dress up as to make sure they all felt safe and happy with me, decided that devilled eggs and chips weren't for them. They fancied the look of the farmers tulips instead... 

What is she wearing:
Horns & Ears: YOKAI - Muuu SET in Classic
Hair: Olive - the Napping
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Markings: Oddysee - sMoochie tattoo in Black
Top: Decoy - Heartseeker Top & Arm Cuffs
Tail: [ATOMIC] - Cow Tail
Pants: RIOT - Willow Laced Flares in Blue58
Garters: NANIKA - lucia Tulips in Garter White
Pose: Secret Poses - Anna, pose 6
Picnic: Junk Food - Picnic Basket
Cows: YOKAI - I LOVE MUU! in Spotted Set
Tulips: what next - 'Spring Bloom' Tulip Planters
Bag: Ariskea - Tulips Spring bag
Extra Sparkles: [ keke ] - shimmer cloud (No Longer Available!), tarte - Star Lights in White & tarte - Garden Fireflies in Swirl
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Starry Night [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment