Thursday, March 2, 2023

Dare to be Different

Sometimes I get distracted with all different kinds of prettiness, lots of colours, lots of styles and lots of randomly wild ideas drift through my brain... I never know where my creativity will take me from one day to the next but sometimes, the smallest of things make the biggest impacts for me in my mind. 
I will always admit that I am kinda split in the personalities... I love pretty, girlie, sparkly things, but then I love the dark, macabre and twisted with a touch of kink too... Today I've found a way to make my two worlds collide, it all came about in my dance class... 

My dance class takes place in an Abandoned Attic - a backdrop from Paleto - where we all come in, dump our dance bags and bottles of water, then begin our stretches. Some of us taking our places at the Barre, whilst others stretch in the middle of the floor, testing out our pointes and warming up our muscles... 
The shoes chosen by the majority of our dance team are beautifully, silky, soft Ballet Pointes - from Salt & Pepper, that are available until March 27th at FaMESHed - but there's always one, and that's the side of me that prefers the dark, kinky and twisted... This is closer to my normal style, but even for this style there happens to be the most perfect pair of Fetish Ballet Heels - from Astralia - that I wore with some fishnets rather than matching the other dancers today... I LOVE to stand out in the crowd... I love to turn heads... I love doing things that are a little bit different, you should know me by now, never the same, always changing... Loving each and every style I own... 

What is she wearing;
Red Shoes: Astralia - Fetish Ballet Heels
Stockings: VALLEMONT - Onix Socks
Ballet Shoes: Salt & Pepper - Ballet Pointes 2023 (Available until March 27th at FaMESHed)
Standing Poses: FOXCITY - Rituals, Poses 2m & 4
Barre Pose: Secret Poses - The Barre
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: Dead Doll - Ballet
Hair: Wasabi - Raissa Hair in Offbeat
Bags: Tres Blah - Slumber Party in Overnight Bag, Tentacio - Comic bag & dust bunny - Overnight Bag
Water Bottles: hive - Stay Hydrated in Water
Backdrop: PALETO - Backdrop: Abandoned Attic

No comments:

Post a Comment