Friday, November 19, 2021

Is There A Stairway to Heaven?

There are so many questions to things in life, depending on your mind and the way that your thoughts may drift, especially if you are high on marijuana... Questions like how does that work, where does it come from, what's the difference between this or that, and of course these questions get even more random when you're high! These things can come at random, or be influenced by things around us, and I find it happens a lot with music... The one that inspired me today is Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven'...

I find myself wondering, is there actually a stairway or do you think they'd have updated things so that it was an escalator or even a giant glass elevator like you find in the fancy malls... If they do have a stairway, where does it go and what would you find waiting for you at the top? I'm not a religious person, although I do find myself playing in Hell more often than not as a Demon hehe... So I don't know if Heaven would exist in it's conventional sense. I'd like to think there is somewhere I can be reunited with lost family and friends, and all of those amazingly adorable little fur babies I miss so much... 
It's a magical thought, that lead to a magical picture today... There are so many pretty things I've shared, from the adorable YOKAI "Little Universe", to the Sparkling Halo from #LuluB!, and possibly my favourite new necklace from a store that I've just been lucky enough to be accepted to blog for... Short Leash, who made this gorgeous "Aegyo" Necklace for KPop United! Check out the close-up below and the details in the ad... 

What is she wearing;
Star Halo: #LuluB! - Sparkling in Gold
Hair: Lamb - Fortune in Red Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eyes: Izzie's - Lua Eyes in Teary Eyes RARE
Wings: RIOT - Cupid's Wings in Holo
Halo & Body Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati & Valkyrie
Necklace: Short Leash - Aegyo Necklace (Available until November 26th at KPop United)
Friends: YOKAI - Little Universe in Fairy (Available until November 30th at Anthem)
Top: Decoy - Casey Crop Top
Pose: Secret Poses - Vita, Pose 5 (Available until December 5th at Abstrakt)
Clouds: Half-Deer - Simple Clouds
Starlight Clusters: [ keke ] - shimmer cloud (No Longer Available!)
Backdrop: Paparazzi - Starlit Staircase 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment