Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Wandering in Wonderland

 Brain is a fuzzy place right now and I don't know how to correct it... I guess I need to give it a few days and let my mind calm down! I guess though while I'm going through that I will let my mind slip away to somewhere happy, so that I don't have to think about real life.. Maybe I'll take a trip to join my friend Alice, in her special place... Today I think I'll head to Wonderland... 

Wonderland hasn't been the same since Alice took over, but I'm not sure it's worse than it was with the Queen of Hearts having control... The cute little animals are still there, like the White Rabbit and even the rare forest glass creature... 
Ensuring that she has a bottle of Drink Me Potion to help herself with the bigger/smaller transformations, she headed through the eye garden gate and out into Wonderland... What will she find in wonderland? Maybe there will be more cakes at a tea party, she'd like to let go and celebrate an Unbirthday or two... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Olive - the Jun Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: A*S - Key Glasses
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Wonderland Elixir Drink Me Necklace in SILVER
Outfit: {sallie} - Hella Cute Gacha Item in Harness Dress 4 Blue
Bottle: O.M.E.N. - Fairytales Gacha Item in Alice Drink Me
Pose: Secret Poses - Love Potion, Pose 4
Glasses Bird: ionic - Forest Glass Creature
Rabbit: LOVE - WHITE RABBIT
Cards: ionic - Flying Cards
Signs: unstable - Confusing Signs
Large Eyes: LOVE - YARD MONSTER
Hedge: LOVE - BOX HEDGE ARCH
Little Eyes: LOVE - GEM SCATTER in LIZARD EYE
Backdrop: IrrISIStible Shop - Wonderland Pink Backdrop
 

No comments:

Post a Comment