Monday, November 1, 2021

A Little Ray of Pitch Black

Halloween is now officially over and that means that for many people, the spookies will be stashed away in closets until next year... It's not going to be the case for me, I love the spookies, but then many people might say I've always been a little weird lol... I like it that way!!
I might not be dressing up in full on costumes at the moment, but I'm liking letting my dark little dead doll side out to play... 

I'd been playing in other ways too though this month, and was super excited that this Halloween saw the return of the ever brilliant Pulse Games, with their Cutting Class Game!!! The best Halloween event, aside from the Dark Adventures because I'm biased about that one, by far this month!!
While on the hunt through the game, the little dead doll I am had to find herself in an adorable outfit... I guess you might call this a look-of-the-day, and technically as we're talking about Pulse Games we can focus on the adorable Sn@tch Wrong Crop tops, which come in a set and have both cute Halloween and non-Halloweeny slogans on - these are available until the end of today at Trick or Treat Lane! Painting my skin with tattoos from Germinal and Seydr - both of which are game prizes from the Cutting Class Game...

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Wasabi - Nox Mesh Hair in #13 Reds
Bindi: Six Feet Under - Sammael Bindi
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Lip Tattoo: [Seydr] - Neck Paint: Lip Line (Gift Available now at 'Cutting Class' Pulse Game
Choker: ANTINATURAL[+] - Post-Human Gacha Item in Unholy Choker
Neck Stain: [Seydr] - Neck Paint: Soot (Gift Available now at 'Cutting Class' Pulse Game)
Neck Tattoo: GERMINAL - Courtney Tattoo (Gift Available now at 'Cutting Class' Pulse Game)
Top: Sn@tch - Wrong Crop Top (Gift Available until November 1st at Trick or Treat Lane)
Jacket: villena - Pelted Fur Jacket in Black
Pose: Secret Poses - Katherine, Pose 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment