Saturday, November 20, 2021

Hands Off My Burritos!

Saturday Night, a night when I cannot be bothered to cook so sometimes it tends to be a take-out night... Sometimes it's curry, others it's pizza and I wish there could be nights when we could have some traditional English Fish'n'Chips... Yet I think for Hell, the best take-out night would happen to be taco night... We love having delicious tacos and even more delicious burritos, but it always raises the debate of which is better, and that invariably leads to fights lol... 

HellBone thinks that he has the right to help himself to my burritos once he's finished his own taco... He's definitely team taco, and though I love a good taco, I think I'm veering more towards team burrito - as controversial as that might be - because they are easier and make less mess to eat LOL... That's my theory and I'm sticking to it!! 
We decided to show our support for our favourite foods at the Taco Cart today, Hell wearing a taco and me in a burrito, from the Yummigos set that Ananas released for Equal10. We look good enough to eat, but seriously he'd better keep his hands off my burritos... 

What are they wearing; 
Rudh: 
Hair: Magika - Cure (Available until Decmber 10th at Kustom9)
Burrito Costume: Ananas - Yummigos Avatar Accessory in Burrito (Available until December 5th at Equal10)
Held Burrito: Ananas - Yummigos Avatar Accessory in Burrito (Available until December 5th at Equal10
HellBone: 
Hair: No.Match - No.King
Taco Costume: Ananas - Yummigos Avatar Accessory in Taco (Available until December 5th at Equal10)
Bracers: CerberusXing - Borr Bracers in Gray
Rings: L'Emporio - Errant 
Pose: FOXCITY - Fowl Play Pose
Plushie Taco: The Horror! - YumYumz in Mexican Taco
Taco Food: dust bunny - Bunny Bell Items
Cart: BUENO - Taco Cart Gacha Item in Yellow
Backdrop: PALETO Backdrop - Decatur Street 

No comments:

Post a Comment