Saturday, November 13, 2021

Vegging Out on the Sofa

 What a crazy day has been, anyone out there would think that Corona doesn't exist and that the Netherlands hasn't just had to go into a partial lockdown... Work was insane, people were everywhere and it was just madness... I've never been so tired after a day of work LOL... I'm sure that I say that a lot, but this time it's REAL... I'm worn out!! 
I think that it's time to just pull on my jammies, and veg out on the sofa, I'll put something good on to watch, I've got some 'What we do in the Shadows' to catch up on... Looks like an evening with the vampires! 

I love getting home from work and slipping into my comfy jammies - just like these old but faithful ones from dust bunny called the Teddy Loungewear - and flicking on the TV in my lounge - which has been decorated using some Krescendo "Magical Movie Marathon Set" - and while I veg out on the sofa - in a pose from -Extra- that is available for Manly Weekend - I might be persuaded to share some of my delicious Spooky Nachos - from Junk Food - with my adorable fur babies that are asleep on the rug!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Foxy - Chair Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
PJs: dust bunny - Teddy Loungewear in Cocoa
Pose: -Extra- - Join Me (Available this weekend (November 12 - 14) for Manly Weekend)
Potato Chips & Salsa: Junk Food - Spooky Nachos
Furniture: [Krescendo] - Magical Movie Marathon Set
Remote: Crystal - Whore Remote (No Longer Available!)
Books on Shelf: Half-Deer - Book Clutter in Shelved Dark
Dogs: JIAN - Classic Husky Sleeping Adult & Pup
Book on Floor: SPELL - Gondor's Book
Backdrop: Synnergy - Downtown Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment