Saturday, November 6, 2021

A Walk in the Leaves

Such a long day today, and it was a pain in the butt getting home due to bus inconveniences, but I'm home now and I'm tucked up under a blanket where it's warm and cozy, though I keep pining and dreaming about the day I get to go for a walk in the falling leaves as the colours change from green to red... Perhaps tomorrow I'll go for a long walk in the park... 

There are so many places in SL that have been given the Autumn treatment, and since Halloween is now over I'm rushing to try and get myself visiting some of them before they magically become winter over night... One of the places that I fell in love with was the Elysion Halloween location based on OMEN... 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Scarf: Wasabi - Uma Mesh Hair in #4 Fireworks
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Face Leaves: kotte - Leafy Face Pack
Rings: Vibing - Ciara Rings in Silver
Top: miss chelsea - Tess Cardi in Grey
Pants: AsteroidBox - Lena Pants in Plaid
Pose & Leaf Prop: -Extra- - Leafy Set, Pose 1
Extra Leaves: hive - Falling and Ground Leaves 

No comments:

Post a Comment