Monday, November 29, 2021

Gimme All The Ice Cream!

I just ate the biggest dinner, a HUGE dinner of jacket potatoes and chilli, and I'm feeling totally and utterly stuffed! Although in the back of my mind, there is always room for dessert, and for some reason, I really want some ice cream... LOTS and Lots of ice cream, with sprinkles and chocolate chip cookies... I wonder if I have any ice cream in the freezer?!

I found an ice cream, a HUGE tall ice cream - from kotte - and I couldn't resist eating more than what's on the cone hehe... I didn't actually get the ice cream tub back into the freezer, I may have filled the tub with extra cookies and sprinkles, and then might have stuffed my face into the tub and ate the leftovers... What can I say, I was a messy eater... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Half-Deer - Summer Delights in Waffle Cone Hat
Ice Cream & Sprinkles: kotte - Sprinkles
Cookies: kotte - Face Pack in Cookies
Hair: Lamb - Elvira Hair in ROYGBIV Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Half-Deer - Summer Delights in Melty Sunglasses Silver
Collar: BOOM - Precious Bow Choker in Marshmallow
Cute Necklace: alterego - Cute Drippy Necklace in Cutie Rare
Cookie Necklace: KitCat - Hot Girl Summer in Cookie Necklace
Pose: FOXCITY - Sweet Tooth, Pose 7
Ice Cream: kotte - ice cream in tall
Backdrop: Astralia - Surrealistic Backdrops in Sprinkles 

No comments:

Post a Comment