Thursday, November 25, 2021

What's For Dinner? A Thanksgiving Tinner!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American friends... 
While I'm not celebraing the holiday myself, being a Brit in Europe... I can always appreciate a good holiday - any and every holiday is worthy of a little celebration at least - even one that I know the bearest minimum about. I mean OK yes, I know the basics of the history behind Thanksgiving but not much else... The history and the dinner, since that's all people seem to be sharing on Facebook... 

Now, while I am thinking of food, I have decided to save the HUGE turkey feast for Christmas, which is when it's more traditional for me as a Brit... 
I wanted to try something new, different and possibly a little random, and recently I'd been watching one of my favourite food bloggers - Emmymade - talk bout making a Christmas dinner. Then days later, the delicious SL dinner makers that are the minds behind Junk Food, released a Thanksgiving Tinner filled with all the delicious goodness of a thanksgiving dinner... Turkey, potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and even the pumpkin pie! Sounds disgusting doesn't it?! I had to try it, but first I had to get a little Foodie - thanks to the pose from FOXCITY - and take a few pictures to post on social media... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Foxy - Cookie Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Big Crystal Necklace: (Yummy) - Layered Crystal Necklace
Lock Necklace: Kibitz - Meadow's Necklace in Silver
Jacket & Top: miss chelsea - Nana Coat in Black (Available until December 22nd at Uber)
Pose & Phone Prop: FOXCITY - Foodie, Pose 6
Food: Junk Food  - Thanksgiving in a Can
Flowers: Ariskea - Red Fox Sunflower Basket 

No comments:

Post a Comment