Sunday, November 21, 2021

An Evening in the City

 After a busy day at work, I have to say that heading home is always a great feeling... I have to say that closing the shop and heading out into the dark streets of Amsterdam can feel a little scary sometimes, but the lights and the sounds and all the people still milling around having a lovely evening can be a little exciting... 
Walking through the streets, it made me think of my latest look of the day and the fact that it would be perfect to wander through certain streets in the city I call home... 

It's definitely onf of those blog posts today that's about a Look of the Day more than anything that is a floght of my imagination... I've been wearing this outfit for a few days and I love it, but after I've done wearing it for a few days I have to get out, take a picture and move on to something new LOL... 
It started with a 1313 Mockingbird Lane Norma Jean Bikini - that yes I'm wearin just the top of - and added an adorable skirt from Psycho Barbie, finishing it off with some duckie Hitched Stockings and a Gabriel One-Shoulder Riders Jacket... 
Just to show things off, I decided to make sure that I added a little close-up and the ads to show just how cute my jewellery is... Look at this adorable Belial Bindi from Six Feet Under and this cute Barbed Wire Choker from Boutique #187... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Olive - the Val Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Bindi: Six Feet Under - Belial Bindi
Cigarette: [NikotiN] - Classic Cigarette
Choker: Boutique #187 - Barbed Wire Choker (Available until November 30th at EBento)
Jacket: Gabriel - One-Shoulder Riders
Top: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Norma Jeans Bikini
Armband: DirtyLand - Cigarrettes Armband (No Longer Available!)
Dog: Jian - Classic Chihuahuas in Tan Held
Skirt: Psycho Barbie - Lola Skirt
Socks: duckie - Hitched in Black
Pose: FOXCITY - Short Walk, Pose 3
Backdrop: PALETO - Nighttime 

No comments:

Post a Comment