Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Prepping Dinners for the Freezer

Recently I've fallen down the rabbit hole that is watching food-ish programmes on tv and youtube things... I don't know why but I find myself fascinated by things like Extreme Couponing - which is something that we don't ever do much here in the NL - and cooking shows, and I'm addicted to watching videos from Emmymade on Youtube!!!
I've been so inspired that I even thought about getting into the habit of cooking in bulk so that I'm struggling to think of what I want to eat less... Some parts of me think it would be a good idea, others I'm kinda bored by the idea... It's a connundrum for sure... 

I've been to the store and stocked up on delicious food, and now I'm going to head into the kitchen and I've gotten heaps of new Food Containers - from Junk Food - I've finally found a use for all the Tupperware that seems to be multiplying in my cupboards LOL... Actually I've already been prepping a few things, and I think my St. Bernard Puppy - from JIAN - is getting a little excited with all the foods being made... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Victoria Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: random.Matter - Axen Glasses in Black
Necklace: Kibitz - Strappie Collar in Black
Top: miss chelsea - Jesa Shirt in Charcoal (Available until November 30th at Anthem)
Jeans: miss chelsea - Cruz Jeans in Vintage
Pose: -Extra- - Countess, Pose 3
Full Boxes: Junk Food - Thanksgiving Leftover Containers
Empty Boxes: Junk Food - Food Containers
Foil Wrappers: Junk Food - Left Over Plates
Dog: JIAN - Classic St. Bernard Puppies Held
Card Box: .spruce. - Grandma's Recipe Tin in Fall Floral 2
Hanging Net: dust bunny - Tiered Hanging Baskets in White
Grocery Bag: hive - Grocery Grab Item in Spilled Market Tote
Skillet: dust bunny - Steak Dinner in Skillet
Pan: dust bunny - Homemade Soup in Pot of Soup Silver
Stacked Cans: KraftWork - Kitchen Clutter in Can Food Pile 2 Iron
Spice Rack: dust bunny - Kitchen Clutter in Spice Rack Black
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Kitchenette 

No comments:

Post a Comment