Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Saving a Friend in Need

I keep watching these movies on youtube about people that find animals in random, not good for them situations, and I keep ending up crying watching them... I want them to save the animals, and I want them to save the animals too... I never see an animal like that, but in that situation I don't know how I'd react... 

Thanks to an amazing pose from Fashiowl, with the gorgeous puppy who had made his home on the street outside the bad of the bar, I was able to rescue a friend in need... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Foxy - Sahara Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: miss chelsea - Cruz Sweater in Grey
Jeans: Mug - Brandi Baggy Jeans in Light
Shoes: CULT - Tilly Sneakers
Pose & Dog Prop: Fashiowl - Mate, Pose 8
Trash: Urban Spirit - Garbage Day
Backdrop: .PALETO.Backdrop - MK225 

No comments:

Post a Comment