Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Dark but Sparkling

I think I've been a little lost when it comes to dealing with blogging lately... I find myself in the midst of a bloggers block, I don't know how to do anything and I don't think that I'm doing very well with the blog posts that I have been doing. It's a problem that many of us have faced throughout time but right now I'm stuck... I need a boost, I need someone to help, someone please tell me what I need to do... 

Dark in the Gloomy Ruins - a backdrop from The Bearded Guy - I sat and played with my clothes, digging through the hoard that is my wardrobe looking for some inspiration when my eyes fell on the new-ish dress from 1313 Mockingbird Lane called "Julia". Then I just started to play with accessories and after finding the AsteroidBox Metal Jaw in my hoard, I added some pretty jewellery from Six Feet Under, so the look was complete!
I LOVE the Laveau Bindi, from Six Feet Under and perfectly matches the Phase Septum... They are a little difficult to see in the main photo, so I have added a close up and the ads to show them off perfectly... They make such a great couple!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Moon - Felt Emo Might Delete
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Bindi: Six Feet Under - Laveau Bindi
Piercing: Six Feet Under - Phase Septum
Jaw: AsteroidBox - Metal Jaw
Jacket: Moon Elixir x MUSE - Dripping In Luxury
Dress: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Julia Dress (Available until September 30th at Whore Couture)
Pose: FOXCITY - Influencer, Pose 6
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Gloomy Ruins Backdrop
 

No comments:

Post a Comment