Saturday, September 18, 2021

Avoiding Adulthood

After a long hard day at work, where all I have to do is be at the beck and call of obnoxious tourists with their crazy questions, all I want to do is lounge in my pyjamas but I would love at this very moment to be dragged away from RL... I want to be "Avoiding Adulthood", I think that I should be whisked away to do that at the House of the Mouse... 

The closest I'm going to get for a while is a trip to ForeverLand Park - the Disney Tribute Park in Second Life - I'm going to show the slogan of the day "Avoiding Adulthood"- on a sweater from miss chelsea - to the whole Disney Family... No Disney character will be left without having seen it! 
While I'm here I think I'm going to treat myself to a very special treat... A Mouse Snow Cone - available at Junk Food - to make myself feel a little better after my long hard day... 

What is she wearing;
Ears: [Auxiliary] - Mouse Ears Gacha (No Longer Available!)
Hair: Moon - Fallen
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Collar: Vibing - Angelina Set
Top: miss chelsea - Vena Sweater in Adulthood
Ice: Junk Food - Mouse Snow Cups
Pose: FOXCITY - Hella Cute, Pose 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment