Friday, September 17, 2021

A Party for the Fellowship at the Solstice

OH MY GOD has anyone heard... There is a Lord of the Rings event that just opened it's doors. 
I honestly got totally, crazily, geekily excited when I heard that this event was coming, and then when I got myself into the event location it was so cute... Everywhere you look are lots of little things that are straight from the movies, and the decor that sounds the location are just perfect little glimpses into the scenes of the movie... I had to happen though, I had to let myself get caught up in the magic... 

Right in the heart of the Solstice's Event, The Fellowship, you will find the tree that Bilbo planted on the field outside of Bag End, and it looks like we're in time for the Hobbit's Party and some of Gandalf's amazing fireworks... 
I got myself all dressed up in a style that was pretty, and that I borrowed from the wonderful Rosie Cotton's wardrobe. The gorgeous Linda Drindl and matching blouse - available from Salt & Pepper at Equal10 - and went into the party, grabbing a Fellowship Ale - from Halo - and heading out to see if I could find Merry and Pippin, and some of their snacks 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Nashaly Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Necklace: SPELL - One Ring to rule them all
Top: Salt & Pepper - Linda Blouse (Available until October 6th at Equal10)
Dress: Salt & Pepper - Linda Dirndl in Jade (Available until October 6th at Equal10)
Beer: Halo - Fellowship Ale in Natural Gold (Available until October 14th at Solstice:The Fellowship)
Ring: Static - Amarth Ring (Available until October 14th at Solstice:The Fellowship)
Pose: FOXCITY - Influencer, Pose 6 

No comments:

Post a Comment