Thursday, September 9, 2021

Flamingos and Flowers

 Ever have those days when you find yourself thinking "what do I want to blog today?" Normally on days that make me feel like that I will often find myself thinking "Nope, not gonna push it" and just doing something else like inventory cleaning or decorating or something... Though today, I was digging through my hoard, I found something to play with... 

Somehow I found myself on the beach and I had my adorable, little, Flamingo companions - from MishMish - and I dressed myself up as if I was a pretty little mermaid. My Siren - accessorized with Tentacio's Siren tiara, pasties and the adorable posy of flowers - dressed in a super pretty Mar Bodysuit - from PrettyDeceased - was happy to pick flowers and mak new friends... 

What is she wearing;
Tiara, Pasties & Flowers: Tentacio - Siren
Hair: [monso] - Natasha Hair in Black & Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Scales: Izzie's - Mermaid Scales in Gold Light
Outfit: PrettyDeceased - Mar Bodysuit in Teal
Pose & Starfish Prop: Secret Poses - Summer, Pose 2
Flamingos: MishMish - Flamingo Companion in Candy
Backdrop: Astralia - Calm Beach Scene Backdrop
Fences: [Lost Junction] - French Gothic Fence Kit in Pink
Beach: [ Focus Poses ] - Tropical Beach Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment