Sunday, September 26, 2021

Moths in the Garage

Lovely, lazy Sunday... HellBone and I did some work on this years Halloween event that will start on Saturday but more about that follow very soon. Yet I had a little time to myself and decided that it was time to make myself look pretty and head to the garage to pick up my new bike! It's been a while since I went for a ride... 

It's such a pretty new bike, so different from anything I've ever ridden... I love my new "Aerobike" from Hogs & Cart Wheels - available now at the brilliant new round of Necrosis - it's just such a pretty design and well as it was created by my own hubby, I guess I'm a little biased.. 
I love the garage, it smells of gasoline and it's dark and shady... I loved the outfit that I decided to wear to play with brand new bike. I have such a cute outfit from Normandy, I love the striped pants and the soft floppy top that I'wearing under my Mug jacket... Yet it is the jewellery that makes me the most happy. I LOVE the gorgeous Death's Head Moth jewellery set from Violetility - that you can pick up at The Warehouse Sale - it's a set of earrings and necklace, and it includes both gold and silver colours, and since it's not really 100% clear to see, so I added the gorgeous ad too... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Foxy - Phase Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Jewellery: Violetility - Death's Head Moth Set (Available until October 18th at The Warehouse Sale)
Jacket: Mug - Monica Jacket in Black
Top & Pants: Normandy - Exec
Pose: FOXCITY - Waiting, Pose 6m
Bike: Hogs & Cart Wheels - Aerobike (Available until October 8th at Necrosis)
Backdrop: PALETO - Hallway XH1 

No comments:

Post a Comment