Monday, September 27, 2021

DON'T MOVE?! Don't disturb the cat!

I've been working at home today and I love it on days like that when I can just laze in my snuggly jammies and lounge a little while I work. It's lovely, lay days like this that make a girl happy... 
It's not only me that is happy because of this situation... My fur babies have decided to use this as a good time to treat mummy like a happy and comfy piece of furniture... 

The puppy was happy to lounge on my feet and keep them warm, but it was the cat tht decided that she'd use my lap as her personal bed for the day... I love it, but there is only ONE huge problem with that. If you're a pet owner, especially if you have cats, you know that once they sleep then you MUST NOT MOVE THEM! You end up becoming a piece of the furniture, like a comfortable chair - a Chairperson from Ananas at Kustom9 if you will - and even though you go numb and cannot move, it's a happy feeling... 
Oh and one more thing... Enjoy the peek into my little living room hehe.. 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Foxy - Echo Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Chair: Ananas - Chairperson (Available until October 5th at Kustom9)
Pants: Petite Mort - Novelty Flannel Jammies
Cat: Foxwood - Chonky

No comments:

Post a Comment