Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Fairy Garden Party Food

So I have had bloggers block, and I've been working hard to help HellBone and the team to create this years Halloween event under our new brand - Dark Adventures -  along with being full of cold, I've kinda put the breaks on everything mentally that's not relatd those things... 
Yet today I decided to let myself slip my mind into the fairytale realm and decided to have some fun time in my brand new dress... I did a little fairytale grocery shopping... 

In the garden, there's a little shed, where the fairies are gathering to have a little party. Rudh dressed up in her prettiest of Blossom Dresses - from lassitude & ennui at We <3 RP - it's a prety dress made from flowers!! She's been to the shops and bought a package of drinks and some flowers in a cone - from Dust Bunny - they are Blooming, and I really hope that's what the fairies like to eat... 

What is she wearing;
Halo: Tentacio - Fairy Halo (Available until October 10th at Kustom9)
Hair Wreath: LODE - Victoria Wreath
Hair: Doe - Winterberry
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Choker: BOOM - Precious Bow Choker in Marshmallow
Wings: darkendStare - Atropos Wings in Albino
Petals: Cole's Corner - Song of Sakura
Dress: lassitude & ennui - Blossom Dress in Green (Available until September 30th at We <3 RP)
Flowers: Dust Bunny - Blooming Holdables Set
Pose: FOXCITY- Couture, Pose 2M
House: HISA - English Garden Shed
Backdrop: Synnergy - Garden Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment