Thursday, September 23, 2021

Feet on Fire!

 Have you ever found yourself talking to your SL avatar like it's a different person, and you have conversations in your head? I know it sounds really weird but it's something that I do from time to time... 
Now I find myself doing that right now, I've decided to have a conversation with myself about how my feet feel like they are on fire... I've been standing all day and it feels like they are on fire... Rudh's reactionary response was a little different... 

When I told Rudh my feet were on fire, she said "Yes mine too!" 
I think she had herself a little confused, but then again she's a little demon and the fact that her boots are the fire. She's a hot little demon after all, and these shoes are the PERFECT boots to wear in the hot conditions... They are available from 1313 Mockingbird Lane, at Inithium Event... 

What is she wearing;
Boots: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Dracarys Boots (Available until October 8th at Inithium Event)
Pose: FOXCITY - Poise, Pose 1
Dogs: {-Maru Kado-} - Skull head Fox
Backdrop: Synnergy - It's like fire Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment