Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Chocolate & Strawberries; The Perfect Medicine

I'm down with a cold, getting worse and still feeling like all I want to do is sleep. When I'm not asleep, I'm hobbling downstairs wrapped up in a blanket to make myself a cup of something hot and wet to drink... Most of the time I'm drinking tea, but sometimes I find myself reaching for a cup of hot chocolate and as an extra treat some little marshmallows... 

Sometimes I really feel like there's nothing I'd want more than a bath, but as we don't have a bath it was  suddenly so appealling to think of using my mug of hot chocolate as a hot tub... I've dreamt about bathing in a hot tub of hot chocolate before - thanks to the Violetility Hot Cocoa Hot Tub - but honestly I think tea might be better... Maybe though, the chocolate is making me feel better...
Maybe I should have more chocolate... I have some strawberries and other fruits in the fridge, and perhaps if I was able to cover them in chocolate - like the gorgeous plate of them I have them floating with me in the hot tub from Junk Food, available until September 22nd at Kinky - it would be like vitamins and medicine all at once... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Foxy - Haven Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Bikini Top: Moon Amore - Lustilicious Lingerie in Cherry
Pose: FOXCITY - Cozy, Pose 1m
Plate & Strawberries: Junk Food - Strawberry Dip Platter (Available until September 22nd at Kinky)
Floatie: Raindale - Sandwood rubber ring in Yellow (Re-Coloured by Me!)
Cup: Violetility - Hot Cocoa Hot Tub
Marshmallows & Chocolate: MadPea - Chocolate Marshmallow Bridge
Backdrop: Delicate Company - Backdrop Retro Kitchen 

No comments:

Post a Comment