Sunday, September 19, 2021

Lil Monsta Dance Revolution

I'm having a crazy fun weekend... It's been a lovely lazy Sunday but I'm having some fun too... Enjoying the crazy thoughts in the back of my mind, and the colours are keeping me laughing. I even made myself a few new friends... 

I went to the cute little game room in my mind and when I got there I bumped into some adorable Lil Monstas - a new release from Krescendo at Mancave - who were cheering on their big green buddy at a game of Dance Revolution - thanks to a backdrop from UNICORN
Now even though I couldn't exactly say that my outfit - although it's a gorgeous cyberlicious Witness Outfit from Normandy, available at the Cyber Fair - I couldn't resist taking him up on a challenge to find the master of the dance! I have a feeling he may beat me... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Cece Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: Normandy - Witness (Available until September 26th at Cyber Fair)
Pose: Secret Poses - Celestia, Pose 1 (Available until September 26th at Cyber Fair
Monsters: [Krescendo] - Lil Monsta Set (Available until October 11th at Mancave)
PomPoms: Fashion&Beauty - Pom Poms
Backdrop: Unicorn - Backdrop Dance Revolution in Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment