Saturday, September 25, 2021

Lounging in the Pool

 It's been a long, hard, day and I'm absolutely shattered... I cannot even think anymore, but I want to just chillax somewhere pretty... Right now in RL that would be on my sofa with a cold drink and a few episodes of Will & Grace. In SL, Rudh has been given the night away from me and she's decided to hang out on her new floating lounger in her neon pool... 

Isn't my new pool cute, and this amazing Flirty Floatie - from Krescendo - it's so big and comfortable and perfect for in the pool... Now if you don't mind I'm going to take a little nap...

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Cece Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Swimsuit: SEUL - Laced Swimsuit in Yellow
Anklet: CULT - Tessa Feet Jewels
Pose: Secret Poses - Olivia, Pose 1M (Available until October 10th at The Liaison Collaborative)
Chair: [Krescendo] - Flirty Floatie
Trees: FOXCITY. - Potted Wireframe Mood Plant
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Pool Party 

No comments:

Post a Comment