Thursday, July 1, 2021

Defeating the Monsters

I'm sick of the Monsters, both the ones that live in my head and the ones that seem to appear out of no where in life... Just when I think they have been quietened, they appear like a bad smell to raise my anxiety levels and make me paranoid. I'm getting better at standing up against these monsters, at removing myself from the situations that feature them, but I'm left a nervous ball of anxiety... 

Even in the safety of the asylum in my mind, these monsters can appear at any time... I'm sick of being haunted by them, and I will defeat them one by one... 
This time I caught the monster in a devil's trap and I will be expelling it from my life since ignoring it wasn't going to ever be good enough. She lures you in with sweet words, the things you long to hear, the scent of roses, but then spreads the virus that is spreading over her petite frame... 

What is she wearing:
Horns: Tentacio - Maddy Horn in Black (Available until July 22nd at Kinky)
Hair: Olive - the Camilla Hair
Tiara & Mask: Axix - Impious Crown in Onix (Available until July 22nd at Kinky)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Face & Chest Marks: A.D.D. Andel - The Virus
Mouth Blood: ARISE - Blood Lip in Tone 3
Collar: random.Matter - Wretched Collar
Bandage Outfit: CUREMORE - Scar Tissue Gacha Item in Patient Bandages RARE
Arm Blood: Axix - Lilith's Vestigium in Red (Available until July 22nd at Kinky)
Corset: Tentacio - Maddy Corset in Black (Available until July 22nd at Kinky)
Body Scars: A.D.D. Andel - The Virus : The Spread (Available until July 18th at The Warehouse Sale)
Black Mist: Cole's Corner - Enchantress Aura
Green Mist: Cole's Corner - Wicked Witch Heatwave Aura
Pose: Be My Mannequin - Be My Mannequin?
Backdrop: CRYSTAL - Silent Room

No comments:

Post a Comment