Thursday, June 20, 2024

Rudhbow Brite!

I am an 80's child, born in 1986 and raised through the 90's I look back on my childhood fondly. I've been thinking about having children of my own lately, and although I love kids I wonder what kind of Mum I'd make. I'm still too much of a kid mentally, I love doing things that are childish and I wonder would I be any good if I had to be the example... It's not something that I need to think about, it won't be happening for a while... 
I'll just use the time to look back on my childhood and one of my favourite characters... Rainbows are EVERYWHERE in SL at the moment, thanks to Pride, but there's always ONE Rainbow that sticks out... 

RAINBOW BRITE was one of my favourite characters, and I LOVED her stories, her companions and her colourful happy nature... 
I will never be able to make a perfect version, but today I pay homage to Rainbow Brite, in my own Rudhbow Brite... Like Rainbow Brite I've some amazing companions, a rainbow Unicorn Balloon - created by Aardvark, available at ACCESS - that she rides through the clouds, whilst her Juicebox companions - created by MishMish and available at Kustom9 - float along with her in their "Up Up & Away" Mini Hot Air Balloons - from Simply Shelby, available until June 22nd at Cosmopolitan... 

What is she wearing;
Hair Bow: Stealthic - Bow Headband (Available until June 30th for Pride at Home)
Hair: TRUTH & FAGA - Suade in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Choker: e.marie - Pride Choker
Upper Necklace: SIGMA - Pride Choker (Available until June 30th for Pride at Home Sim)
Necklace: Pure Poison - Rainbow Necklace
Wings: Decoy - Angela Wings in Pride
Dress: everfaery - Yelena Sweater Dress
Boots: AsteroidBox - Max Boots in Pride Edition
Pose: Fashiowl - Walk This Way, Pose 2
Horse: Aardvark - Unicorn Balloon Animal (Available until July 8th at Access)
Balloons: Simply Shelby - Up Up & Away Mini Hot Air Balloon (Available until June 22nd at Cosmopolitan)
Friends: MishMish - Juice Boxes (Available until July 10th at Kustom9)
Curtain: Astralia - Celebration Backdrop (Available until June 30th for Pride at Home Sim)
Stars: CELESTE - Flat Star Scatters in Rainbow
Backdrop: Synnergy - Pride in the sky [360]  Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment