Thursday, June 13, 2024

Fishy Fun!

I felt like doing something a little random today, I am Rudh of the Random Ramblings after all and since yesterday I've been feeling like my body is just giving up, now that the stress is over... My cold is back with vengence, my back and legs ache, and OH I had a visit from mother nature. 
Right now, I want to distract myself with something a little random... Today we're going to let things get a little fishy... 

Have you ever found yourself looking at something in a shopping event and thinking, "Ooh I didn't know I needed one of those but now I can't live without it?!" That was the reason that I ended playing with the fishies today. The mermaid in me, NEEDED this... I had to have the FishBowl Top & Bra set - from Moon Amore, available now at Collabor88 - so that I could take the smaller fishies on walks with me. The Bigger fishies fit into the Dreamy Pond Bubbles that magically follow me when I walk, the smaller ones seem to slip through the bubble! 

What is she wearing;
Head Band: Candy Crunchers - Fish Bone Headband in Silver
Hair: TRUTH & FAGA - Velocity in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Scale Paint: Izzie's - Body Mermaid Scales
Earrings: [Black Bantam] - Goldfish Bowl Earrings Set
Top: Moon Amore - FishBowl Top&Bra (Available until July 6th at Collabor88)
Bubbles: nani - Dreamy Pond in Bubbles Aura & Moon Amore - Ocean Lover  in Bubbles
Stomach Markings: EVERMORE - Siren Carving
Sparkles: Cole's Corner- Starstuff
Pose: FOXCITY. - Bae, Pose 3m
Backdrop: FOXCITY. - Glitter Box

No comments:

Post a Comment