Saturday, June 22, 2024

Truth or Dare?!

It's Saturday... It's my own day off this weekend and I've spent some time having fun with HellBone, doing a little shopping at my favourite second-hand stores, even being lucky enough to find some treasures that made me happy... 
Saturday is my day for relaxing, having fun and maybe even letting my hair down and doing something daring... 

Rudh went looking for some fun in the Red Light District - which is a backdrop from Varonis - and stumbled into the doorway of the Society Club. The Kinky Keychains - from Krescendo - were scattered on the tables to win the chance to enter you had to play a game of XXX Truth or Dare - a game from MadPea, for the MadPea PlayXPO's Punch Pass - and prove yourself kinky enough to get in... Question is... Truth or Dare? 

What is she wearing;
Hat: B L A I S E x Ladybird - My Blvck Hat
Hair: [monso] - Misaki Hair in Black & Red (Available until July 5th at Equal10)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Necklace: Kibitz - Erika's metal necklace in Silver
Jacket: Pseudo - Leo Leather Jacket Black
Outfit: AsteroidBox - Rosina Bodysuit in Black (Available until July 10th at Kustom9)
Keys: [Krescendo] - Kinky Keychain
Stockings: Psycho Barbie - Noir Stockings
Pose: NANTRA - Carrington, Pose 3
Game: MadPea - XXX Truth or Dare (Prize available until July 7th at MadPea PlayXPO)
Bottles: No Longer Available!
Tables: [ kunst ] - Bar table
Neon: floorplan - Neon Skull in Hot Pink
Backdrop: VARONIS - Red Light District Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment