Monday, June 24, 2024

Balance or Get Wet!

I dont really know what I'm doing today. Things have been slow, boring and I've had way too much time on my hands though for some reason I've not been able to focus and so my mind felt like I was walking on a balance beam... What the heck am I doing with myself? Why can't I enjoy a relaxing day off? 
I NEED to find something to distract myself...

I want colours, I want Summery - although I am definitely not an advocate for Summer - and I really don't know what more I want. I was putting things on, playing with colours, going through the things I'd gotten my hands on and suddenly I found the balancing I was doing on the beam shift to balancing on the cutest Skully Float - from Krescendo at Summerfest now...
I'm not good at balancing, the floatie kept moving under me... I am bound to slip off the floatie soon, and into the cool water of the pool... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - Nova Hair in Black & Red (Available until July 6th at Collabor88)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: SEKA's - Fun Pride 2024 Glasses (Available until June 30th for Pride at Home Sim)
Necklace: Kibitz - Luniex's Choker in Silver
Bikini: NeverWish - Glow Stick PUNK Bikini
Garter: Six Feet Under- Bound Garters (Available until June 29th at Disturbed)
Pose: Secret Poses - Samantha, Pose 4
Floaties: [Krescendo] - Skully Float (Available until July 12th at Summerfest '24)
Trees: NOMAD - INFLATABLE PALM TREES (Available until July 12th at Summerfest '24)
Backdrop: FOXCITY Photo Booth - Pool Party

No comments:

Post a Comment