Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Time for a Rest!

Today was a HUGE day for me, today was the day that I presented my final presentation for the end of the Management Training course that I took in my RL job. I was SUPER nervous, I was so scared I'd mess things up and I did almost make a bit of a fluffy error - normally I tell the story of the company I work for day in, day out, but today in front of my bosses I kinda fluffed it up... BUT at the end it was all smiles, my boss had a message to tell her that our Area Manager was incredibly proud of me, and I left feeling over the moon... 
Now I have a few days off, a few days to relax recouperate and refresh my batteries... I am so happy to be able to not think for a while... 


I'm going to have a damn good few days of doing NOTHING much... I might go exploring in SL, I might do nothing but take pictures or read a book or maybe I'll even start scrap-booking but I'm going to relax and enjoy myself... 
If the weather was nicer, I might take myself to the beach - one like the Beach Bar Backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - but then I dont think there is anywhere around here in RL that I could call a tropical beach... Maybe I'll just have to fake it in SL and dress in a cute bikini - like the Tulla Bikini from AsteroidBox that is available until July 6th at Collabor88 - oooh and while I'm on a tropical beach I might just have to help myself to a super gorgeous Tropical Necklace - from katat0nik - since they will serve as both pretty and delicious all at the same time... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Breeze in Redhead (100% donation) (Available until June 16th at Hair Fair 2024 Brunette Sim)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Necklace: katat0nik - Tropical Necklace in Red (Available until July 6th at Collabor88)
Bikini: AsteroidBox - Tulla Bikini in Leaf (Available until July 6th at Collabor88Collabor88)
Pose: -Extra- - Coastal Charm, Pose 2 (Available until July 1st at Summer Carnival)
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Beach Bar {360}Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment