Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Cute Little Beach Puppies

Tis fecking hot now in the Netherlands, it went from cool to boiling in a short space of time, and even though it's only going to be for a few days it's HOT... I HATE BEING TOO HOT!!
So many people seem to be relaxing in the sunshine, enjoying a cold beer or even doing a bit of sunbathing. I am stuck at work, and although we have huge fridges and airconditioning, I'm still stuck inside... I want to be somewhere cool, a beach perhaps, with some new fun friends... 

Rudh went to the beach while I was stuck at work today... She was able to run around in a cool, adorable little outfit - including an awesom top from everfaery, available until July 5th at equal10, and the even cuter wig from Wasabi - playing in the shade to build sandcastles - both of which are creations of Simply Shelby - that I decorated with shells - actually an adorable collection of Sea World Plushie Pillows from vespertine at Summerfest '24
Though my day at the beach took the strangest of turns... Perhaps I'd been in the sun too long, perhaps I'd inhaled too much sun screen fumes, but while I was paying on the beach I was suddenly srounded by Sharks... Not the scary kind, but Shark Pups - from Aardvark - that just wanted to play... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Sun Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: everfaery - Cayri Crop Top (Available until July 5th at Equal10)
Sand Layer: Izzie's - Body & Face Beach Sand
Pose: -Extra- - Coastal Charm, Pose 4 (Available until July 1st at Summer Carnival)
Sharks: Aardvark - Shark Pup (Available until July 12th at Summerfest '24)
Sea Creatures & Shells: {vespertine} - Sea World Plushie Pillows (Available until July 12th at Summerfest '24)
BIG Sand Castle: Simply Shelby - Summer Sandcastle Decor
Small Sand Castles: Simply Shelby - Summer Dream Castles (Available until July 21st at SL21B Shop & Hop)
Towels: dust bunny - Driftwood Towel Perch (Available until July 12th at Summerfest '24)
Backdrop: Synnergy - Sunny Days Backdrop (I did change the texture on the back wall but the sand, rocks & Palm trees are in the original backdrop)

No comments:

Post a Comment