Monday, February 20, 2023

Hanging around in the BOOM!

What happens when you leave the oven on too long whilst baking FAR too many cookies... If you perhaps, leave it on and walk away from the kitchen... BOOM!!! The kitchen becomes a warzone and there's fire everywhere... Now OK this didn't actually happen following yesterday baking binge, but had you going there for a moment, didn't I?! 
For some reason today, just like yesterday, I got an idea into my mind and that idea took on a bit of a snowball effect, going from a twinkling in my eye to a picture on the screen... It was a total blast to shoot, although it was a littl dangerous hanging from my parachute in the middle of a warzone... 

I thought it would be easy, I parachuted into the location, hoping to find out where the fires were being started  but due to my miscalculation and the wind blowing a little more than I realised, I found myself caught up and swinging from a crane right over the middle of an almost "Dead" City - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis by the way - legs dangling as things were blowing up around me and below me... Looks like I might miss out on some of the fighting this time... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Violetility - Bullethead Helmet
Hair: bonbon - Mei Hair in Ombres
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Collar: Kibitz - Amanda's Collar in Silver
Necklace: DECO - MESH Shells of War Necklace (No Longer Available!)
Parachute: [nefarious.inventions] - Drafted Parachute (No Longer Available!)
Bullet Sash: Tentacio & PSYCHO:Byts - Hopeless Future Gacha Item in Bullet Belt Black
Top & Shorts: Lunchmeat - Vega Top & Shorts in MK2 version (Available until February 25th at The Grid)
Arm Band: PROMAGIC - Apocalypse in Arm Bullets
Hand Accessory: [nefarious.inventions] - The B*tch Maker in Tanked (No Longer Available!)
Knee Pads: PSYCHO:Byts - Fury Burn Knee Pads
Boots: Mug - Petra Boots in Black (Available until March 10th at Kustom9)
Pose: Fashiowl - Gaming Centre, Pose 3
Tank: Hogs & Cart Wheels - Tanked
Destroyed Tank: Hogs & Carts - Tank Wreck
Fire Pits: Razor Bird - Scavenger's Camp Fire
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Dead City [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment