Saturday, February 4, 2023

Going My Way? Take Me Home Please!

Work can be quite stressful, but sometimes things can be kinda fun too... Days like today have been more than a little exhausting but the best part of the day is when the store is finally closed and I'm able to head home. I hear my pyjamas calling, there is a cup of tea with my name on it, and I'm desperate to find both... I've tidied and locked up, I've got all my things and I'm heading to the Bus Station for a ride out of town, but that means a quick little trip on a cute little tram... 

"Are you going my way?" a tram heading across town towards the bus station, and Rudh looks so well put together that it makes the real me look like a scruffy muppet. 
I love the look Rudh is wearing for work today, a top and jeans with some amazing boots - from miss chelsea, available until February 20th at The Fifty - carrying huge bag of Excessive Baggage size, - a cute bag with some witty slogans from one of my new favourite random stuff stores Aardvark, available now at Dubai until February 10th - balancing carefully as she steps out of the Tram in this adorable city scene - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis for the weekend sales this week!!

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Magika - Kat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Scarf: Vinyl - Wrapped Scarf Pak in Grey
Notepad: hive - Study Buddy Style 2
Top: miss chelsea - Lisl Sweater (Available until February 20th at The Fifty)
Bag: Aardvark - Excessive Baggage in Black (Available until February 10th at Dubai)
Jeans & Boots: miss chelsea - Lisl Boots (Available until February 20th at The Fifty)
Pose: Synnergy.Tavis - [U]nisex Pose #11 
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Synnergy Tram City Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment