Monday, February 27, 2023

The Magic of Panjin

I just finished eating the dinner that I prepared and cooked for myself... I decided that I wanted something spicy since I've got a cold and I think I might have overdone it maybe more than a little... It started out a nice spicy flavour but by the end I didnt have enough in my glass to drink LOL... Serves me right I suppose... 
Though it made me have a need to share a picture that felt as hot as my dinner tasted. It needed to be red, spicy looking with a hint of magic, in just the way that my spicy dinner was magical enough to stop my nose running for a little while... I knew just the place... 

If you haven't heard of the beautiful location that is Panjin, you will definitely need to take a moment to head on over for a moment to explore. This place is serene, reverent and more than a little full of emotion, there is a subtle power to this sim that I've seldom felt on a sim in SL, but here its feels powerful. Windlights change the feeling, clouds make it darker or they clear and let the light sparkle over the beautiful red flowers...
I had to represent this feeling with my magical outfit, I wanted to allow the magic to flow through me from these beautiful and powerful settings to recharge my cystal ball... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Iliana Hair in Offbeat (Available until March 20th at The Fifty)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Halos: CURELESS - Pygmalion's Bride in Goddess Touch Halo & CUREMORE - Voodoo Tribe in Ngami Drapes
Outfit: Aii & Ego - Last Kiss Outfit
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati
Pose & Ball Prop: piXit - CrystalVisions, Pose F3 

No comments:

Post a Comment