Saturday, February 25, 2023

Packing Up The Boxes

It's that time of year again... No it's not a holiday, or even a special event for just myself, but it is the time of year when we're moving into one of the prettier seasons of the year. Gone will be the snow - perhaps sooner in SL than in RL - but as the seasons change and our little plot of SL land goes from white back to green, I start to get itchy feet... It's that one of those times in the year when I force HellBone to get gardening and building me a new house... 

There's a total Moving Day Scene - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis, along with the boxes that I have stuffed full of all kinds of odds'n'sods - playing out in our garden right now... Boxes and piles of stuff stacked everywhere, furniture flying around and having to keep more eyes than I have on all of my animals running around in case one of them gets in the way... Question is, what kind of house will I be moving into this time?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Erin
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Drool: ARISE - Lip Drool (No Longer Available!)
Top: Mug - Donna Tee in Black
Cardigan: Mug - Harper Sweater in Gray
Pants: Mug - Eliza Pants in Gray
Box & Lollipop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - U-Move [Holdable Item]
Cat: JIAN - Curious Kitties in Clinger Tuxedo
Pose: Secret Poses - Anna, Pose 1
Dog: JIAN - Great Danes in Adults Harlequin
Backdrop:  SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Moving Day Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment