Tuesday, February 28, 2023

F**k off Cupid... Valentines is DONE!

The month of love has ended, today it's February 28th... Time to take all of those leftover love hearts and rip'em into little pieces... It's time to be a heart breaker and tell that little flying baby to "f**k off" for another 11 months... I have had fun, I'll admit, this year with all of the prettiness, going with it rather than avoiding it like a Anti-Valentine as I've done in previous years... Still, time to get rid of all of those leftover love hearts... 

It might be a little rude, it's the end of the series of Valentines prettiness, but now I'm going  to break all of those leftover little hearts... My Heart is whole, but this heart is broken... 
I will admit that I LOVE this outfit and that I've been wearing it on and off since the start of the month, since I bought this amazing oufit - a dress from AsteroidBox - and discovered how cute it looked with the right heart jewellry and these cute little buns in my hair... 
Love these Love hearts, but for now I'll be a heartbreaker, Cupid will have to just "f**k off"...

What is she wearing;
Hair: bonbon - Mei Hair in Ombres
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Earrings: Suicidal Unborn! - Heart Hoop Earrings
Necklace: Kibitz - Kernia's chain in Silver
Outfit: AsteroidBox - Esther Dress in Red Stripes
Pose & Heart Prop: Secret Poses - My Heart, Pose 4
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Rude Series - Heartbreaker

No comments:

Post a Comment