Tuesday, February 14, 2023

The best little Valentine is a Furry One!

Happy Valentines Day... The day of hearts and flowers and romance is here, and unlike when the other holidays arrived I'm typically underwhelmed. I've been spending the day like it's a normal day, and I cannot deny that things have been a little disappointed in the fact that everything has been a little 'meh'... 
This evening I've decided to remember that I love me, and that there is another in my home that I love more than I love myself... My little fur baby, my pussycat Anna... 

I made some delicious dinner and I curled up on the sofa wrapped in a blanket, snuggled in amongst the pillows to wait for my 'floof' to make an appearance. It shouldn't be too long now... 
If anyone asks, I have the perfect sign to stop them in their tracks, a sign that reads "Sorry, I can't I'm spending Valentines Day with my Cat" - a sign from Boutique #187 that is a gift at the SL Shop & Hop - no one will come between me and my kitty today... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Carola FLF Ed. Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Chest Tattoo: Adora-tions - Not Your Babe
Sign: Boutique #187 - Valentine's D with My CAT (Available until February 19th at SL Shop & Hop)
Dress: Havoc - Bedsheet Dress in Grey Plaid
Pose: Secret Poses - Laurel, Pose 5M
Cushions: [Krescendo] - Cheeky Cushion (Available until February 26th at Fetish Fair)
Cat: JIAN - Sleeping Kitty Pillow (Past Group Gift)
Speech Bubble: Caboodle - Cupid's Emoji Bubble
Letters: tarte - Fairy Light Letters in Z
Teddy: [high v.] - Big Mood Bear
Backdrop: Synnergy - Bright Lights {Valentine} 360 Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment