Monday, February 13, 2023

The Witch Doctor and Her Pets

I needed to get away from the Valentines prettiness, I needed to do something a little different. I wanted to let my mind slip away into a fantasy place, I needed to let my mind wander into an Enchantment that's far away from the Valentines magic... I'm on an adventure into the jungle to find myself a Witch Doctor... 

There's a Fantasy Oasis - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - in the middle of the jungle, where the leopards congregate around their mistress... The malevolent looking Witch Doctor - an outfit from !dM deviousMinds at Enchantment this month - who can summon the wild cats spirits and guide them as her minions in times of need... It's a beautiful realtionship, in a serene place, but when approaching use care. There is malice and danger within the forest glade... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [Yomi] - Kazemi Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eye Jewel: kosmii - Pythia's Eye (Available until February 20th at Midnight Order)
Eye Make-Up: Rubedo - Brin (Available until February 20th at Midnight Order)
Outfit (Including ALL worn Items): !dM deviousMind - Witchdoctor Gachapon Items (Available until March 4th at Enchantment)
Staff: Pucca Firecaster Creations (PFC) - Jungle Staff
Pose: -Extra- - Caffeinated Christmas, Pose 1
Pets: JIAN - Leopard
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Fantasy Oasis [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment