Sunday, February 26, 2023

Challenges of being a Shopaholic!

I am on a roll at the moment with pulling together outfits for everyday, and more than likely not blog, that I would live in... I'm not the kind of person that will buy Fat Packs when I'm out shopping, normally it's one colour that I will pull into an outfit and then wear that outfit for a couple of weeks before I hide it away in my inventory and forget it's there... I'm terrible like that... 
When I put myself into an outfit that I fall in love with, I stop myself from feeling a strong need to pose and show it off... I guess today though, that I'm going to be doing something as a Look-of-the-Day... 

I needed to find somewhere chic, somewhere up-market because this pretty outfit was both of those things... Chic, up-market, and more than a little glamourous with a HUGE hint Rudhish flair... 
I had found both these amazing SAIKO Scuzz pants and boots combo, which are both smart, sexy and have some amazing elements that suit so many different styles, AND this gorgeous Nocturne Blouse, from NOIR, which is vintage chic and very cute. Normally, I'd never have put these two things together, but while I was just trying them on it seemed like a lightning bulb moment... I fell in love with this combo, and once all of the accessories were added like this amazingly, adorable clutch purse - from Aardvark at Dubai until March 15th - 'Let's be clear' thiis is definitely one of my favourite looks this year! 
Now to take this outfit out and show it off... I'm heading out to Rodeo Drive - a backdrop from VERSOV - to become a little 'shopaholic in style'...

What is she wearing;
Hair Accessory: Paper Couture - Oversized Flower Headband  Veil (No Longer Available!)
Hair: [monso] - Reze Hair in Black & Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: NOIR - Nocturne Blouse in White and Black
Gloves: Oubliette - Essential Bento Opera Glove
Purse: Aardvark - Let's be clear clutch in White (Available until March 15th at Dubai)
Bags & Phone: hive - Shopaholic in Style 2
Pants & Boots: SAIKO - Scuzz
Pose: FOXCITY - The Red Carpet, Pose 3
Backdrop: [ VERSOV ] - RODEO DRIVE FULLSCENE (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment