Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Dino Butt Snacks

I got home from work and felt like I had been hit by a bus this evening. Work was busy and stressful, and so when I got home there was nothing better than slipping into my comfy jammies, and raid the kitchen in search of food... 

I have no idea what to eat but right now I fancy junk food... I need junk food, something delicious and not good for me, but more than that I need to think about feeding my babies... The fur babies in RL, and the soft, adorable Dino Butts - from Tardfish at Cupid Inc - that I allow to share my comfortable snuggly bed... 
Time to pose an interesting question for you though, what do Dino Butts like to eat? There can only be one answer, and that would be a bag full of delicious little FooFoos - also from Tardfish, but this time at Equal10 - which come in delicious flavours, although the Dino Butts seem to favour the Lizard flavour... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: bonbon - Reiko Hair Pack (Past Group Gift)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: Astralia - Dino Onesie in Pea
Pose: Secret Poses - Britt, Pose 3
Dinosaurs: Tardfish - Dino Butts (Available until February 28th at Cupid Inc)
Bag Pets: Tardfish - Foofoos in Lizards (Available until March 8th at Equal10)
Letters: dust bunny - Blossom Letters
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Dreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment