Sunday, February 12, 2023

A Brunchtime Romance

Since Valentines Day is coming this week, and I've been trying to get into the spirit of things but it's not ever going to be easy for me, as I keep saying I'm really not a hearts and flower kinda girl. I CANNOT wait until Halloween, it's the most wonderful time of the year. So I am now pushing myself somewhat harder, this morning I decided to take a moment and set up the most romantic of Valentines Brunches... For someone VERY special... ME!!!

I set up a table on the Rue Cremieux - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - with some fresh bread, some delicious fruits and a HUGE jar of the most delicious Yumtella - a release from vespertine at Cupid Inc - for a wonderfully indulgent brunch. I'm making this year my year, it's all about me learning to Love myself, and so dressing up all pretty in a gorgeously, sexy dress - from Psycho Barbie - doing my hair up all fancy in a fresh, newly dyed do - from Doe at Cupid's Fault until February 20th - to feed myself this scrumptious breakfast. I even brought myself some beautiful pink roses - from hive - and a soft fluffy bear,then even wrote myself a note promising a silly strip tease in the mirror... This year is going to be my year, and I am going to love myself! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Ruby (Available until February 20th at Cupid's Fault)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Necklace: katat0nik - Chain of Love in Silver (Available until February 19th at SL Shop & Hop)
Dress: Psycho Barbie - [Autumn Dress Fatpack]
Flowers: hive - Two Dozen Rose Bouquet in Pink
Pose: Secret Poses - Rosie, Pose 4M
Food Items: {vespertine} - Spread Love Like Yumtella Prep Set & Yumtella Fruit Toasts Plate (Available until February 28th at Cupid Inc)
Ticket: [Bad Unicorn] - IOU Striptease (Available until February 28th at Cupid Inc)
Grapes: (Milk Motion) - Grapes
Strawberries: dust bunny - Strawberry Season in Bowl of Berries
Teddy: Astralia - V-Day Romantic Bear Plush in Cinnamon (Available until March 6th at Collabor88)
Table & Chairs: Raindale - Allington Patio Set
Heart Confetti: {vespertine} - Celebrate Love Confetti Pack
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Rue Cremieux [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment