Sunday, February 19, 2023

Buying Flours and Baking Cookies!

Sundays are often regarded by many as lazy days, I like to look at them as days when I can relax and rest and find some time to do my own favourite things to relax... Many times that involves things in SL whether that's taking pictures or shopping, reading a book or watching something random on the television. Although there is one thing that I don't ever really try my hand at, and that is baking... I can cook like a boss, but when it comes to making the sweet delicious stuff, I tend to burn it no matter what I try to do... I'd love to be able to bake a tray of cookies, I'd love to be able to be a cupcake queen... I wish I had that power... 

I mean who wouldn't love the idea of being able to say "I'm hungry, I'm going to whip up a batch of cookies", I wish I could do it, but maybe on the other side of things it's a good thing that I can't because even thinking about it makes me add on the calories... 
I want nothing more than a HUGE plate of freshly made cookies, hot out of the oven on a Cookie Tray - from Junk Food - that I'm holding onto with the coolest of Oven Mitts - also from Junk Food. Honestly things were bound to happen, I HAD to have cookies or make something sweet since the day after Valentines I'd been out and treated myself. I bought myself a LARGE Box of Flours - a past gift from Aardvark at the recently closed Valentine Shop & Hop - I done it singing the song by Miley Cyrus, dancing around the kitchen as I turned those flours into cookies and cakes and other delicious treats... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Doe - Becca Baker
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top & Apron: Tres Blah - Summer Fete Apron in Black
Gloves: Junk Food - Oven Mitts in Black
Cookie Trays & Mouth Cookies: Junk Food - Heart Cookie Trays
Pose: FOXCITY - The Red Carpet, Pose 3
Flour Bags: Aardvark - Box of Flours
Oven: [Merak] - Gas Stove Oven
Cookies on Rack & Chocolate Chips & Book: dust bunny - Homemade Summer Treats
Bowl & Whisk: dust bunny - At Home Baking in Frosting Bowl
Chocolate Bar: vespertine - Unwrapped Chocolate
Baking Mess: O.M.E.N - Messy Baking in All Ingredients & Apple Fall - Bags of Flour
Spice Rack: dust bunny - Kitchen Clutter in Spice Rack Black
Pans: hive - Hanging Pot Rack
Chopping Boards: Second Spaces - Kitchen Collection in Cutting Boards
Toaster: UnflatStuff - Vintage Toaster
Kitchen Cabinets, Fridge & Backsplash: hive - Cozy Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment