Saturday, February 11, 2023

Magically Summoning A Valentine

It's Valentines Weekend, and everywhere I look it seems like there are so many couples being cute and adorably sweet, but knowing my Hubby I'm going to be doing things all by myself on Tuesday and over the rest of the Valentines weekend. I got home from work, after a stupidly long and mental work day today, and I decided to take matters into my own hands. I wanted to find myself someone who'd appreciate me, I needed to find myself a special valentine that HellBone couldn't object to... It was time to head to the store to collect a few things and work a little magic... 

There are so many good things at the store these days to prepare for  magic spell on Valentines... I had a look at the spell that I've found in one of those cheesy "Ravishing" Romance Novels - from Random.Matter at Cupid Inc - which said I needed some Valentines Candy both chocolate and love heart styles, some beautifully scented flowers and since it's something that I enjoy a variety of different Valentines coffees, since they are definitely a way to a girls heart... Then place "The Perfect Boyfriend" made from chocolate - and released by Junk Food at Cupid Inc - into a pentacle of  Love Hearts and start chanting... If the magic works, your chocolate man will become your perfect Valentine... 

What is in the picture;
Chocolate Man: Junk Food - The Perfect Boyfriend (Available until February 28th at Cupid Inc)
Heart Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Love Potion Hand Dancers (Gift Available until February 19th at SL Shop & Hop)
Love Hearts: Schadenfreude - Love Hearts Clutter (Available until March 6th at Collabor88 )
Cups: Cat Cup: Phoenix - Love Potion (Gift Available until February 28th at Cupid Inc)
          Donut Cup: Tentacio - Dulce Amor Drink (Gift Available until February 28th at Cupid Inc)
          Black Cup: {what next} - Love You A Latte (Gift Available until February 19th at SL Shop & Hop)
          Loveheart Cup: Schadenfreude - Hate Hearts Latte (Gift Available until February 19th at SL Shop & Hop)
          Love Potion Cup: LaGyo - Love Potion (Gift Available until February 28th at Cupid Inc)
Books: Random Matter - Romance Novels (Gift Available until February 28th at Cupid Inc)
Cake: Random Matter - Bitter Sweets in Eaten Cake Red (Gift Available until February 28th at Cupid Inc)
Roses: hive - rose vase in Red
Bear: hive - sweet teddy bear in Red Heart
Chocolates: hive - heart box of chocolates in Dots (Available until February 28th at Anthem)
Card & Box: friday - Valentine Gift Clutter (Gift Available until February 28th at Cupid Inc)
Cookies: Random Matter - Smashed Cookies (Gift Available until February 28th at Cupid Inc)
Basket: BROKEN ARROWS - Lovely Basket in Red & White (Available until February 28th at Cupid Inc)
Garland: Half-Deer - Lovely Heart Garland in Spicy
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - XO

No comments:

Post a Comment