Friday, July 29, 2022

Saving Lola...

For some reason I found myself thinking about Star Wars today. I know it's nothing special for a Star Wars day, but you can watch it any day right and HellBone would put it on any time in our house... He's been addicted to the movies, the series and all the stuff in between, we have vintage toys from the 1970s, we have new plushie toys and we have all kinds of random decor... You might say that HellBone is a bit of a fan - in the same way I am about LOTR or Supernatural - and I guess the collection in SL is just an extension of that... 

Some how my day dreams today took me into a Star Wars Empire base, I was sent on a mission by Princess Leia to rescue someone very special from her past. Now we all know that she had been busy running a rebel alliance, yet she never stopped thinking about her pretty, and spunky little friend LAL0 the droid - that was brought into SL by the awesomeness that is the BONDI store. 
The rescue mission went a LITTLE badly though, Rudh had grabbed the wrong LAL0 droid, mistaking the colour patterns and disturbing the armed guards. The resulting hail of bullets sending sparks around the ship... I hope Lola and I make it out of here alive!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Poolside Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Face Neon: The Horror! - KIRAKIRA Jewels
Neon Tubes: Normandy - Inti.Veins in MK2
Outfit: NORMANDY - Wraith Dual Pack
Small Robots: BONDI - LAL0 Drone in Classic
Pose: Secret Poses - Skye, Pose 1
Large Robots: H&C - Droideka
Fire: Synnergy - It's like fire backdrop
Backdrop: PALETO.Backdrop - KPRED 

No comments:

Post a Comment