Thursday, July 14, 2022

Stars and Sheep to Help me Sleep

This heat is making things difficult, at times like this I wish Airconditioning was more of a thing in this country. It's hard to do anything without breaking out into a sweat, the sun makes you feel dizzy and nights don't seem to cool down enough for a good night's sleep. 
The lack of sleep is reducing my brain to being hazy mess of silly nonsense. All I want to do is curl up and sleep... I might need some help, something to knock me out, or something to assist me into a slumber... 

I've tried to borrow the Falling Star - from STOIC - from a certain Mr Sandman... Apparently the dust from the star is supposed to be what he uses as his sleep dust, although that may have been a false tip as the sand didn't work. I managed to find some of the magical Sleepy Sheepies - from MishMish - those are the perfect sleep inducing little buddies, and I really hope that they are going to be able help me sleep. I've got myself into some comfortable Naya Loungewear - a new release from miss chelsea at Equal10 - and these comfortable clouds look like the perfect place for an angellic slumber... 

What is she wearing;
Head Accessory: random.Matter - Astrid Aura in Head Glitter & Stars Gold
Hair & Wrist Scrunchie: Wasabi - Seaside FLF Ed. Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Bindi: Six Feet Under - Moon & Stars Bindi
Glasses: STOIC - SUMMER SOLSTICE SHADES
Choker: MANDALA - Written-in-the-star Choker
Tattoo: GERMINAL - Selene BOM Tattoo (Current Group Gift)
Wings: RIOT - Cupid's Wings in Halo
Outfit: miss chelsea - Naya Loungewear Set (Available until August 6th at Equal 10)
Hand Accessory: STOIC - Falling Star
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati & Valkyrie
Pose: FOXCITY - Cutie Pie, Pose 6
Sheep: MishMish - Sleepy Sheepy
Star Clouds: kotte - Cloudy in Shapes Star (Available until August 6th at Equal 10)
Other Stars: Half-Deer - Fallen Stars
Backdrop: Synnergy - Starbright Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment